Table of Contents: WordBytes on
Miracles and the Holy Spirit
Miracles are not meant to be extraordinary events. To evangelize non-believers in today’s world, with its escalating relativism and immorality, we have to rely heavily on the Holy Spirit. It is only the Holy Spirit who can change hearts and minds. (Excerpt from Faith-building miracles of the Holy Spirit)
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (FAQs)
- Coronavirus, Chastisement and Cure
- Faith-building miracles of the Holy Spirit
- Defeating Satan’s Biggest Strategy (video podcast)
- The 4-second prayer that defeats Satan
- How to move mountains and work other miracles
- “Be not afraid” to speak the truth
- Delia Alvarez’s story of healing from listening to the Holy Spirit
- Carolyn Liff’s Testimony of Joy with Jesus
- Merle Pereira’s Miracle at Work
- Carolyne Oyoo’s Testimony of Faith During the Pandemic
- Commissioned by the Holy Spirit to change the world
- What does “Yes” to the Holy Spirit look like?
- Moving on Currents of Grace
You might also be interested in:
- A Prayer to the Holy Spirit
- Novena to the Holy Spirit
- Pray in the Power of the Holy Spirit (podcast series)
- How to Hear the Holy Spirit (podcast series)
- Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit (podcast series)
The Good News Cross of St. Benedict:
The icon for this Holy Spirit section of WordBytes is taken from the Good News Cross, which was made in a collaboration between Good News Ministries and the Cross of St. Benedict Society to offer protection for your home and family.
This unique crucifix is shaped like a simple monstrance, the cross pieces representing rays of the Light of Christ. The St. Benedict medal is positioned where the Host is held in the monstrance, representing Jesus conquering the devil through the medal, just like he does through the Host.
Above the medal is hand-carved dove, representing the Holy Spirit, to remind us of our call to embrace the gifts of the Holy Spirit in our life’s vocation. The Holy Spirit is descending on those who possess the Good News Cross. With the corpus of Christ below it, together they remind us that we need a personal relationship with Christ, who conquers personal sin and death, and a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit, who sends us out to conquer sin and death in the world.
For more about this amazing cross and how to order one for your home, visit gnm.org/about-us/good-news-cross/.