Table of Contents:
WordBytes on Healing from Suffering
In what we’re suffering through, the greatest healing comes when we let go of all our own ideas of what our lives should be like. By keeping our eyes on God instead of on the goal of healing, we continue to move forward. Seeing only Him, we advance beyond the limitations of our perceptions and enter new territory for healing. Seeing only Him, we can accept that the journey of healing is longer than we’d like it to be and we gladly surrender to His plan…. If we truly want what God wants for us, we will trust Him and allow Him to lead us back to the source of our wounds. It is there that we can discover He cares. It is there that we open ourselves to His healing touch. And it is there that we are finally set free from our pain! (Excerpt from Persisting through the Pain to Find Healing)
- The Healing Wounds of Jesus
Mystical and Scientific Insights into Christ’s Actual Passion, a series of descriptions of how Jesus suffered for you, as revealed by saints and mystics through the centuries and by scientists today. The wounds inflicted on him can be healing for you if you meditate on what he did for you.
- How to Forgive When It’s Difficult (video podcast)
- Are you taking the time you need for personal renewal?
- Where Is God When Disaster Hits?
- Dealing with the Doubters Around Us
- Why Do You Condemn Yourself?
- God, why have You abandoned me?
- To Touch His Cloak
- When Love Hurts: Healing the Lepers of Today
- Healing Our Image of God’s Fatherhood
- Getting Rid of the False God of Punishment
- Persisting through the Pain to Find Healing
- Turning the Suffering of Waiting into a Giggle
- How to Receive God’s Comfort (a testimony of healing)
- Why Must We Suffer?
- Why Me, Lord?
- How to Overcome the Pain of Frustration
- Learning from Divisions
- Keys for Living Well in Today’s High Stress Crises
- Meditations for those who suffer:
The Passion in the Garden
For You I Carry the Cross
One Drop of My Blood