Table of Contents:
WordBytes on Evangelization Ministries for Today’s World
For our Ministry Discernment Tools, scroll down to The Master Needs You.
You are a gift because God has created you to be gift. You are a gift because you desire to give of your skills and talents. You are unique; therefore, your evangelization ministry is unique. No one besides you can perform this service quite like you. God has matched the perfect ministry to your abilities and spiritual growth. The question of our calling is not: “What should I do to take God to others?” Rather, the question is: “What should I take of God to others? What has He given me to share?” (Excerpt from God has gifted you for ministry.)
- How to bring loved ones to Christ (video podcast)
- Supernatural Evangelization: How God brings our loved ones to Christ (video podcast)
- Do you know what to say to your unbelieving loved ones?
- Apostolate of the Laity (podcast series)
- The Passion to Evangelize Boldly
- Polite or Prophetic?
- The Proof the World is Seeking: Turning Scandals into Evangelization
- Sharing the Light of Christ
- How to do effective ministry
- What does it mean to be an apostle today?
- How to Be a Handmaid of the Lord
- If Jesus could have used email
- Angels in Las Vegas
- Your Christian Vocation
- The Testimony of Christian Galvan: “Ministry is joyful self-sacrifice”
- The Testimony of Patrick Campbell: “I want to be Batman!”
The Master Needs You!
Ministry Discernment Tools
Download the whole series (and more) in one e-Book. Knowing God’s Will and Doing it Well published by Catholic Digital Resources. Use coupon code KGW50 for 50% off!
- God has created you for a definite service
- God has gifted you for ministry
- Don’t underestimate your value
- How can you be sure that is God’s will?
- What keeps us from knowing God’s will?
- 3 stages of Finding Your Calling
- God does the extraordinary with ordinary people
- The ministries of mercy
- Self-assessment tests to help you discern your calling
- A prayer to become God’s Instrument