Table of Contents:
WordBytes for Spiritual Growth
Do any of your prayers go unanswered because you don’t have enough faith? No! — because faith is union with God. If you believe in God, and if you believe that he loves you, and if you love God, then you have faith…. Faith is not something that we conjure up. We cannot work at building up “faith muscles”. Faith is a gift from the Holy Spirit, as it says in Romans 12 and 1 Cor. 12, to help us live a holy life. Faith is something that by God’s grace we receive in our baptism. We receive it because we are God’s children and he wants us to commune with him. He wants us to be in union with him, embraced by his love forever. (Excerpt on spiritual growth from What is Faith?)
- How to Detect God’s Signs for You (video podcast)
- The Surprising Truth About Mercy
- Who condemns you? Not God!
- The key that unlocks the power of God
- Jesus wants to accomplish much through you!
- What are you afraid of?
- A Faith-Building Reflection on Faith
- What is Faith?
- Who is Jesus to you? (use this like a retreat)
- Did Jesus struggle like you do?
- Examination of Conscience based on the Ten Commandments
- The Nicene Creed: What Do You Really Believe?
- Growing through the Beatitudes
- Living the Beatitudes
- What does it mean to be full of grace?
- What Jesus Teaches Us About True Friendship
- The Highest Form of Friendship
- How hope can change the world
- How a baby teaches us to have peace
- Keys to True Joy
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Does your faith waver when you pray?
- Turning Failure into Success (A message from Jesus to you)
- Your Alabaster Jar of Love for Jesus
- How to Live Fully in the Kingdom of God here and now
- Living as a Stranger in Your Native Land
- The Treasure of Humility in the Story of Christmas