Journey with Jesus to Calvary and Easter
This virtual retreat into Christ’s Passion is for you if any of the following are true:
- I’ve been wondering if God really and truly cares about me.
- I’m worried about something, but it seems like God is not as concerned as I feel about it.
- I have felt let down by God.
- God is not answering my prayers.
- I’ve lost someone, and I’m suffering from the loss.
- I’ve been seeking an answer from God about an important decision, but he has been silent or unclear.
- I’m not worthy of God’s love.
- I’m a sinner. I don’t deserve God’s help.
This retreat can provide healing from these sufferings. Take time to meditate and reflect on each segment. Use the photos to help you imagine what the experience of Christ’s sufferings was like for him. As you do this, remember that he did it for you. This is how much he cares about you.
Proceed by using the arrows.
These photos were taken in the Holy Land (see the Virtual Pilgrimage), by Terry Modica of Good News Ministries. The story is paraphrased from Matthew 26:14–27:66, the Gospel reading for Passion Sunday.