Table of Contents:
WordBytes about the Church Crisis
No Church crisis needs to frighten us. Jesus is still the Head of the Church. We should feel righteous anger. We should feel motivated to take action. But first we need to learn the Way of Christ in the midst of the scandals of corruption, abuses, idolatry, conspiracies, and other evils in the Church hierarchy.
- What can we do about demons in the Church?
- The Rosary Walkathon to drive evil from the Holy Catholic Church
- Jesus vs. Demons in the Vatican (video podcast)
- The Apostolate of the Laity in the Church Crisis (video series)
- Audio podcasts on this theme
- A Prayer for healing in Church scandals
- When our shepherds fail to protect us
- Testifying to Jesus during scandals in the Church
- The purging of sexual abuse
- Justice in the Church
- Winning the race against sin
The devil has been working hard to destroy the Church from within. Understand this clearly: the terrible stuff that’s been happening is demonic — the sexual sins and cover-ups and the “brotherhood of priests” pressuring many good priests to be silent about it. It’s world-wide and we’re discovering how systemic it is, like sepsis infecting the whole body with bad bacteria that kills. But this is the Body of Christ! No matter how hard the devil tries to destroy it, Jesus has already risen from the dead. We the Church are the resurrected Body of Christ on earth, not the dying body. (Excerpt from What can we do about demons in the Church?)